The Goal-based Test Results report provides information about student performance on NWEA, Scantron, or state tests that have been administered externally and imported into Odyssey with the Test Translator. Use this page to learn how to run a Goal-based Test Results Report.
For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Test Translator Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default Goal-based Test Results Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Set the report name and result and detail options.
- Click the Goal-based Tests tab.
- Set to the test source and subject(s).
- Checkmark one or more tests, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Students tab.
- Select students and/or groups of students for the report. Once the desired students have been selected, click the Add Selected Items to have them added to the report.
- Click the Schedule & Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.