This report summarizes tests taken over a period of time by one or multiple students, providing scores on goal‐based tests administered externally and imported with Odyssey’s Test Translator. Scores are displayed for each test taken. A record in the report corresponds to one test taken by one student. Subsequent records are for other tests taken by the same student.
For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Test Translator Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default Longitudinal Goal Score Analysis Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Set the report name, test frame, and display options.
- Click the Goal-based Tests tab.
- Set to the desired test source and subject(s)
- Click the Students tab.
- Select specific students and/or groups of students for the report. Once the desired students have been selected, click the Add Selected Items to have them added to the report.
- Click the Schedule & Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.