The Test Summary by Goal reports display individual student performance on goal‐based tests administered externally and imported with Odyssey’s Test Translator. Goals are ordered by RIT range or scaled score. Use this page to learn how to run a Test Summary by Goal Report.
For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Test Translator Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default Test Summary by Goal Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Set the report name.
- Click the Goal-based Tests tab.
- Set to the desired test source and subject.
- Checkmark one or more tests, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Students tab.
- Select specific students and/or groups of students for the report.
- Checkmark one or more students, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Schedule & Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
If the report is run offline, the status of the report can be viewed in My Reporting Queue on the Reports tab.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.