The Test Summary by Objective Report displays individual student performance on objective‐based tests. It provides an at-a-glance view of how many students (by percentage) have mastered the objectives evaluated by an objective-based test.
For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click Reports.
- Click Assessment Reports under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default Test Summary by Objective Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Set the report name and inclusion of previous school data.
- Click the Objective-based Tests tab.
- Set to the desired subject, grade level, and availability.
- Click the Students tab.
- Select specific students and/or groups of students for the report. Once the desired students have been selected, click the Add Selected Items to have them added to the report.
- Click the Schedule and Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.