You need to have District Administrator permissions to complete the steps on this page.
Follow these steps to complete Renaissance's Data Sharing Agreement if you are apart of the Growth Alliance Partners:
- On the homepage, select the dropdown arrow next to your name in the upper-right corner. Click Manage Apps & Users.
Each Renaissance customer has their own unique Renaissance Home URL. If you do not know your login page, contact the Renaissance Support team.
- Select Product Administration.
- Under Product Setup, click Growth Alliance Partners.
- Under Edgenuity, select Enable Data Sharing.
- Read the terms of the data sharing verification notice to understand the terms under which data from Renaissance software will be shared with Edgenuity. Enter your name (first and last), your title, and your email address. Then click Enable.
Enable will not appear until information has been entered into each field.
- The page will show the data sharing process was enabled.