For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Test Translator Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default NWEA Learning Path Status Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Set the report name, subject, and grade.
- Click the Students tab.
- Select specific students and/or groups of students for the report.
- Checkmark one or students, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Schedule & Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
Administrators will only have the Run Offline option.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.
If you wish to save the report you have just configured and may want to run it again, click Save or Save As. The report will be saved within My Templates under the Reporting tab.