The Test Translator Import Log summarizes the import results of goal‐based tests administered externally. Use this report to view all messages, including errors, generated during the import.
For detailed information on the following report options and setting, click here.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Test Translator Reports located under CompassLearning Reports.
- Click Settings in the row of Default Test Translator Import Log Report.
- A new window will open. Make sure the Details tab is selected.
- Set to the desired import date, time, and school.
- Click the Import Settings tab.
- Set to the desired test source and date range.
- Checkmark one or more import file results, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Students tab.
- Select specific students and/or groups of students for the report.
- Checkmark one or more students, then click Add Selected Items.
- Click the Schedule & Send tab.
- Set to the desired settings to schedule the report generation and emails.
- Click the Run tab.
- Select Run Now to start generating the report and stay on the reporting screen. Select Run Offline to start generating the report in the background which allows the Educator to continue moving freely through the system.
Administrators will only have the Run Offline option.
- When finished, click the Exit icon located in the top right corner.