Use this page to learn more about a student's portfolio.
The Student Portfolio will be displayed with tabs for Recent Work, Assignments, Reports along the top.
- The 'Recent Work' tab will show all work completed, including activities accessed via the Activity Finder. Filters for "Today", "Week", and "Month" are located on the lower-left portion of the screen.
You may select the activity name hyperlink to preview the activity or click the score to view your child's answers.
Click Icon Key for icon information.
- The 'Assignments' tab shows assignments given to the student, with the ability to filter by In Progress, Completed, and All in the lower-left portion of the screen.
- The 'Reports' tab allows you to run three different reports relating to attendance and performance.
- To run a report, select the report type from the drop-down menu on the left side of the page. Next, if applicable, specify a subject, activity type, and time.
- Once the desired criteria has been set, click Generate.
- The report can then be viewed as a PDF and printed.
- Want a printable portfolio? Check out our Portfolio Log for Grades K-2 and Portfolio Log for Grades 3-8.