Test builder is used to create custom objective‐based tests using objectives from the Compass Learning curriculum, standard state objectives, or custom district or school objectives. Use this page to build a custom objective-based test.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to be logged in with a Teacher account.
- Click Assessment.
- Click Test Builder.
- Select the Standard Set, Subject, Level, and the Objective Additions from their corresponding drop-down menus. Then click Next.
- Select an objective by placing a checkmark next to it. Then click Next.
- Review the selected objectives and items selected previously. Click Next when ready to proceed.
If you wish to add additional standards and have selected Add to Existing Objectives, click the Back button twice to return to the Select Standards screen.
- Set the test properties. Then click Next. To learn more about this page, click here.
If you select No for the Learning Path then once the next step is complete, a test will be created and the creation process ends.
- After confirming the objectives to be tested over and the test properties are set correctly, click Save.
Teachers will be taken to the Assignment Builder page after clicking Save to make any further changes to the Assignment that the newly created test will appear in. For assistance creating an Assignment, click here.