End of Year is a process that can be used to graduate or promote students to the next grade level in bulk. In addition, Assignments and Class Enrollments may be deleted as well so that students begin the school year with a clean slate.
Only School and District Administrators will have access to the "Tools" feature. If you are a Teacher, please contact your Administration for assistance with the End of Year process.
Make sure to run full data reports prior to completing this End of Year process to save as a record.
- Click My District.
If you are a School Administrator you will click My School to access Tools.
- Select Tools.
- Click End of Year.
- On the Select School tab, select a school for which to run the End of Year process.
School Administrators will not see this option. Proceed to the next step.
- Click Next.
- Selecting "Yes" will designate the changes will apply the End of Year changes to all students in this school.
- Selecting "No" will allow for selecting individual students.Select the radio button to determine the students impacted by the End of Year changes.
- Click Next.
- Fill out the options on this tab. To learn more about the options on this tab, click here.
When a student enrollment and/or assignments are removed they cannot be recovered.
If you want to graduate and promote students, you will need to do these steps twice. First graduate the students who are graduating. Then complete the process by promoting the students not yet graduating.
- Select Next.
- Select Run. Run will proceed with running the End of Year process and present a final confirmation page indicating the last time it was run and if the educator wishes to run it now.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click OK.