Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, given the new data-sharing method, NWEA must require customers to re-authorize data-sharing permissions. This is a mandatory step to ensure student data continues to be transferred between NWEA and Edgenuity securely.
Customers can preview the text of the agreement here. The DSA must be authorized before a customer can access the new NWEA API.
If you are receiving automatic nightly imports you must authorize the data sharing agreement before June 30th to maintain this functionality.
Follow these steps to complete NWEA's Data Sharing Agreement:
- Log into the MAP Growth Administration site: https://teach.mapnwea.org
- Select Manage Data Partners.
- Select Edgenuity from the available options.
- Read the terms of the Data Sharing Agreement. If you agree to the terms and have the authority to authorize the data share, check the boxes.
- Click Accept Agreement. This will authorize data sharing with Edgenuity.
- Once the agreement has been accepted, a green check mark will appear next to Edgenuity.